Monday, March 12, 2018

Special online Interview: Dianne Ojar Ali interview with Jim Pagiamtzis on The Pro On The Go



             Monday March 12

              I have known  Dianne Ojar Ali for a very long time, it was great experience to sharing stories, strategies and tips on The Pro On The Go!

              In 30 minute conversation you learn

  •   How I go started in the movie industry
  • How I leverage my skills of networking, community building and relationships
  • Share the power of concentric focus on get things done
  •  How I used Kijiji, Craiglist and Facebook to find and secure auditions
  •  I have been part of Emmy Award Winning Show, Oscar Award Wining film and Toronto Short International Film Festival winning film.
  • How I found work as Brand Ambassador for various events in Toronto

                        listen
                                                       
Dianne Ojar Ali and Jim Pagiamtzis at book launch Januar 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment