Friday, October 20, 2017

(True) Story: : The power of storytelling and making an impact!



               Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
                


      I was attending Google Cloud Summit Training session on Tuesday afternoon in preparation for the big event the next day, while I was waiting for the training to start I struck up a conversation with Phil T who looking forward to the  training and the event the next day.

 We were have great conversation about business, life and success and we had some individuals with both admitted Anthony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk to name a few.

 I got to a point where I sharing how I was using a calender to mark the days I need to make money. He stopped me and said “ that’s a good idea, let me make a note on that! You gave me an amazing business secret. Thanks Jim!”

I responded  “ That’s awesome, taking leadership in your business is very important!”

As we continued to talk in turned out he did some photography for Speaker Slam in Toronto to with Dan Sheik and Rina Lee Rovinelli

Moral of story:  Just when you think people are not listening to what you say, you get reminded that they are listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment