Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Journey to working the Google Cloud Summit in Toronto



                   Tuesday October 17th


                 It was awesome day working at the Google Cloud Summit at the newly renovated Beanfield Connect building on the CNE Grounds

                  My shift ended at 5:00pm so a took look around at few of the exhibitors, I dropped by business card in a fish bowl at the AODocs booth who were giving away at Go Pro Hero Session as a prize giveaway.

                  I went out and unlocked my bike and headed back to the city, as 5 minutes from reaching my destination when my cell phone rang.

 I stopped and picked it up a gentlemen says "You are winner fo the Go Pro!"

 I said "wow"

 He says 'can you come back and pick it up?"

I said " i will be there in less than 20 minutes!"

I go back there in 10 minutes and got my Go Pro Hero Session (see pick below"

 Moral of the story: Sometimes you have to make some U turns in life!




view of lake ontario



                                 
Jim Pagiamtzis and the Google Cloud shirt




Francois Plattard giving me the GoPro Hero Session
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment