Monday, August 21, 2017

Event Review: Proof Vodka Bar


       Saturday August 19th

  It was an awesome Saturday evening to check out Frank Vicich Toronto Social Mixer at the Proof Vodka Bar on Bloor and St.George

   Being a master networker is much fun!

   It's always a great experience to walk in room and meet new people. This evening was going to be awesome to speak and learn from awesome professionals and entrepreneurs

    Going into an enviroment to learn about people and what motivates them to do their business has been a exciting part of my journey of networking all over North America.

                                                Can I have your card?

  My favourite statement that I love to hear is.. "Can I have your card?"   The reason is I have made an impact with my words, stories that they are interested in learning more!

  Years ago I used to force my card on everyone. They call it "pray and spray" in the networking world.

    Moral of this story. Be that person that they ask you for your card! 


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment