Friday, April 14, 2017

Journey to BirthDAY


                  It was great day to celebrate my birthday. One year older and little more wiser!

          I got lots of text, email and calls from family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.

          I bought pack of 50 Timbit and took them to work to share them with my coworkers

          On the TTC Bus passenger asked me "are you going to eat all those?" I responded with laughter "No! its my birthday going to share it with my coworkers!"  he responded "Oh  Happy Birthday!"

               


Box of 50 Timbits

My Horoscope

24 Daily newspaper in Toronto
                               

                 and then I found a PC Financial card on Wednesday April 12th on my way to work and on Sunday I went to buy my cake. I got the register and ask the Rep to check the card and voila $7 was on the card!  experience priceless on Sunday!


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment