Friday, March 3, 2017

Journey to the premiere of Dawn Hughes and the Rise of Eve Fantasic



    It was an amazing and exciting evening at The Great Hall in downtown Toronto as Dawn Hughes and Rise of Eve Fantastic was going to be shown to friends, cast and family.

  It was great to meet the entire cast and crew of the film. I was excited to see my part as security guard on film. I had been on set in late November 2016  for a few hours for my part.

   The first six episodes are great

   Check them out watch  ( I am in episode 4 at the 1:41 mark)




                                    


my security guard hat



My role show to the audience in episode 4



Izzy sharing about the evening agenda
panorama of the Great Hall


Izzy sharing insight about the cast and crew

Live reading of part of film
             

No comments:

Post a Comment