Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Business Review: Northspace Coworking


            It was amazing experience to visit Northspace coworking a short trip via subway north of the ciy. At a recent event in Downtown Toronto recently I met one of the cofounders who invited me to visit the space.

       On Tuesday Feb 21st I took a quick subway ride to the location new Sheppard and Downsview area.

      From the minute I open the door and walked up the motivational steps I was impressed!

     Awesome open space concept with hotdesk, coffee area and private offices

    The big area I enjoyed was the Marvel Comis superb!

    Highly recommend check out this awsome coworking space.              

             Learn more

                   








       and then these Marvelous posters from comic of yesteryear






                                         

1 comment: