Monday, July 11, 2016

21 Connections July Newsletter: My Films, Book and movie Rewiews and Summer events


August 10th
Summer Networking Bash
Learn more
In This Issue

Join LinkedIn Community

Join Get Connected 21st Century



CEO Founder Public Speakers Association Tonya Hofmann and Jim Pagiamtzis

          
 
         


   
   July 21st  Learn more



Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedInView on InstagramFind us on PinterestVisit our blogLike me on Facebook
Like me on FacebookView my videos on YouTube
Gray
Dear Jim,

 21 Connections will be providing you with awesome events  Learn. Speak & Socialize and grow you business and connections!

Great News:
 I can provide full services online solutions and print (Business cards, banners) Just email and let's connect via phone!


        
Jim Pagiamtzis sharing insights on learning, growing and fitness.  
Jim Pagiamtzis sharing insights on learning, growing and fitness.


Bonus:
My  First film "Blind I did 2014
Click to watch

Book Review:
Aspects of Nature Read more

Movie Review:
Warcraft Read more 
     The Shallows Read more

Special Events:



July 26th
Work Hard Play Harder
Movie Night Star Trek Beyond
Learn more

August 10th
Summer Bash The Summers Largest Networking event Learn more

August 12th-13th
Discover Your Personal Brand Learn more
 
     Click on my book cover and Download chapters of my  upcoming book for free!

Visit us I Email
21 Connections, Camaraderie Coworking  2241 Dundas Street West 3rd Floor, Toronto, M6R 1X6 Canada
Sent by jim@pagiamtzis.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment