Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The story behind the Empower red shirt



                                      
Jim Pagiamtzis and Empower red shirt


                                                                             

    It was the spring of 2006 and I was headed to buy tomatoes for the summer season when I got  phone call from Empower Magazine that I had won a contest!  

     I wrote an article on Volunteer you way to success and the rest is history...

   Fast forward to July 2015 and my book Get Connected 21st Online and Offline strategies that work is due in a few short months.

 Moral of the Story: Always pick up the phone because it can lead to opportunities to change your life!











                                                         
Empower tattoo


















No comments:

Post a Comment