Monday, May 18, 2015

Journey to awesome long weekend in Toronto May 15-18


               It was amazing weekend of learn, sharing and socializing. On Saturday I worked on getting couple of proposals complete in the midst of Windows doing its updates! (not good timing) and catching up some responding on some emails. Putting some final preparations on my trip to Public Speakers Association Conference I will be attending on June 13-19th in San Antonia, Texas

      On Saturday evening I went to single speed networking event at the Troika bar (King and Yonge) It was interesting evening on way their I took some great pictures of two amazing sports cars (see below)

        On Sunday morning I had great conversation with Joe Collins at the Tim Hortons near Varsity Stadium (St George and Bedford) Shared insights on my journey since January 2015 and look forward to working on amazing project with Mr.Collins!

      On  Monday I went rollerblading at Christie Pits rink.

     Working on finishing a book One street north and getting ready to read Re-Image by Tom Peters next.

         "We have all the same time, it's what we choose to do with that time that really matters!" Jim Pagiamtzis
                                                             






Iconic building on Church and Front

Corner of Church and Front

South east corner of Church and Front

Red Mustang-front


red mustang-side





                                                           
                 







No comments:

Post a Comment