Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Adventure to the Corner Gas movie Singalong in Toronto #CGMsingalong @cornergasmovie

                                                                            


                I  was on my way to an afternoon cocktail party when I passed by a Corner Gas Sing-a-long booth. It turns out the TV show is coming to movie theatre near you in December 2014.

   They were give people opportunity to do a sing-a-long of few lines of the opening credits of the movie with a possible chance of appearing in end credits of the movie. I said "YES!" and did

  It just so happening I had come across copy of season one the week prior. Going to watch it to catch up.

 Stay tuned........


                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment