Monday, June 30, 2014

21 Connections: You social media resource is here for you. Socialize your business with Constant Contact

 I have joined the Constant Contact Solution Provider Program.
I am now a
Constant Contact Solution Provider.
That means I have got more ways than ever
to help you succeed.
In addition to my current roster of services, I can now help you develop additional strategies to engage with your prospects, customers, clients or members wherever they are.
From their inbox to online, I can consult and support
you when you need to:
Give me a call at 416-894-7859
If it's time for you to take your marketing to the next level
and grow your organization, I can help.
Best regards,
Jim Pagiamtzis
21 Connections/ Accredited Solution Provider 2013
jim@pagiamtzis.com
Try the Constant Contact Toolkit yourself, FREE for 60 days, and take your marketing to the next level.

Forward this email


This email was sent to jim@pagiamtzis.com by jim@pagiamtzis.com |  

21 Connections | 2241 Dundas Street West | 3rd floor | Toronto | M6R 1X6 | Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment