Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Business Planning is an “Art of War”



On the advice of a good friend I’ve just started reading The Art of War (Sun-Tzu).
Art of war free, James Burgess, focus31
 I barely opened the book to start reading and I’ve already seen incredible parallels with business ownership.  I think particularly with small business ownership.
 Let me share because Chapter 1 is called Making of Plans
 Yes if you know me that would catch my attention.  I’m adapting the words to fit the business environment.











 Business is
     A grave affair of state
     It is a place 
     Of success and failure
     A road
     To survival and extinction
     A decision
     To be considered carefully
 There are Five Fundamentals
Chinese Warrior, James Burgess, Focus31     The Vision:       To see the opportunity and not waiver
     Change:            Is inevitable
     Action:              Is required
     Leadership:       Requires wisdom, and courage
     Accountability:  To do
 Every business owner is (should be) aware
     He who grasps them
     Wins
     He who fails to grasp them
     Loses
Are you ready to grasp the Five Fundamentals and WIN?  Then check out this great resource right HERE and learn how to beat your competition back and win ground, win market share
 Head my plan
     Listen to me
     And victory is surely yours
If you are ready to “head my plan” to get serious about the opportunity 2014 is waiting, just waiting to give you, then check out this resource right HERE.
 Follow the advice
   

  And master this opportunity Woman Warrior James Burgess Focus31
     This is the way…to success in 2014
Not ready to examine ALL of this on your own?   Then get clear direction with this resource right HERE
By anyway means necessary shake off the Recession blues.  A new cycle begins in 2015 so ready all matters of your business now.  WAKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment