Sunday, March 16, 2014

Journey to meeting the Journeyman

 Below is a post that I made on Journeymanstories blog.Learn more

It has been  interesting journey since I started blogging in 2009. Who would have thought it would lead to sharing on the journeymans blog!  (It's like winning the Oscar) more on this later..

Patrick Bizindavyi aka Journeyman has mentioned my name more a that  few times on this blog. For various reasons regarding accountability, networking and speaking.

It's a humbling honor to share on this prestigious blog (warmup my speech)

It was 2011 and I join a mastermind mind group which I was reluctant to join in the beginning, being surrounded by all these accomplished speakers and entrepreneurs, I felt that I didn't have anything to contribute. Credit Phil Taylor for his persistence and encouragement that I did.

What happening next was truly the beginning of an extraordinary journey of accomplishing and creating amazing business and personal relationship with 5 amazing men.

I have done may various talk all over Ontario sharing the stage with Patrick in Newmarket  and  Downtown Toronto. It turned out we were blog brothers! ( We had started at the same time in 2009)


Fast forward to 2014 and it has been a memorable and exciting experience to sharing insights on blogging, networking and social media to thousand of people.

We had inspired an amazing lady to started her own blog in  Dec 2011, she flies the friendly skies blogging and sharing here insight in success.She came in 2012 to share the stage with Patrick and I to share at the TFN Network.
Check out her blog 

Moral of the story:

I didn't win a Oscar, but I did become part of a great journey and learning and listen and growing, and for the that I am again thankful and honored to have met the journeyman. We are in the 21st Century and were very connected in so many ways. Be aware of who you connected with because it may lead you to an extraordinary journey of your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment