Monday, December 30, 2013

Power talks by great leaders and mentors #my story

 
        It has been an amazing journey learning form amazing leaders, mentors from various industries.

         In 2011 I started sharing their stories in Spotlight feature on my blog. Where I ask 2 dynamics questions and they supplied they answers!

         Fast forward to the end of 2013 and I have interviewed 50 plus professionals and entrepreneurs and to the next step and have brought them out to share.

        It has great experience to hear their stories and be motivated and empowered to believe in our journey of success.

      Huge Thank you to all who I have written about and come out to share.

             
Dan Lefave, Bonnie Chan, Danil Bax, Collen Lindberg, Jim Pagiamtzi, Jennifer Beale and Patrick Bizindavyi

Jeff Durbin, Patrick Bizindavyi, Jim Pagiamtzis, Dianne Ojar-Ali & Lydon Johnson

Matt Green, Jim Pagiamtzis, Steve Dolson and Murali Murthy

No comments:

Post a Comment