Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Need a speaker? We can help at Constant Contact

Small business-friendly, informative, free: Constant Contact seminars.

My name is Lisa Kember and I'm Constant Contact's Regional Director for Eastern Canada. My team of local experts and I provide free educational marketing seminars for small businesses and nonprofits, often by partnering with Small Business Centres, Chambers and/or Local Networking Organizations throughout Ontario.

Our educational seminars are just that: educational. Not thinly-disguised sales pitches, but workshops you can be confident to sponsor, and ones your members and guests will thank you for holding. We can speak on the hottest marketing topics and trends like:
Email Marketing
Social Media
Event Marketing
List building under CASL legislation
Or let us know if you have custom presentation needs
Best of all, our speakers and resources are free for you to use - which makes them perfect to use as a member benefit.

If we can help you out, please drop me an email. I look forward to talking to you soon.
  
Sincerely,
Signature
Lisa Kember
Regional Director - Eastern Canada
lkember@constantcontact.com

No comments:

Post a Comment