Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jim Pagiamtzis shares insight on 100 days at Camaraderie Coworking





Power of Newsletter

  In late February I got a newsletter from Camaraderie Coworking, just before I was going to delete it I scrolled to the bottom noticed they were looking for Community Managers for new location in the Bloor and Roncavelles area. Email, got and interview and was hired in less than week.


Events

Since April, I have done numerous educational seminars on Social Media, Sales, Blogging and Networking. Huge thanks to Tom Kaufmann, Patrick Bizindavyi and Erik Swanson for speaking and sharing


Social Experiment

On May 6th I participated in a social experiment initiated at Camaraderie Coworking by Steve Dolson (2 Social) and  Lyndon Johnson of Think Different, in which I de-activated my Facebook page for 1 week. Went on for an entire month. It was an amazing experience. (story I will share another time)


Mix n Mingles

We have had monthly Mix'n'mingles  since March to welcome new member and foster relationship with internal and external members. Our last event in June was a full house!

Look forward to sharing more insights and experience from Camaraderie Coworking later in the year as we open our second floor in the summer and 1st floor near the end of the year.

For more information on our amazing workspace check out the link below.
Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment