Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spotlight: Dan Lefave

1st
How did you get started in coaching and why?

For several years I was employed by some of the largest corporations managing millions of dollars and teaching, training and coaching teams of people to operate effectively and in an organized and orderly manner. 
While guiding staff and colleagues to overcome adversities, I recognized that as I was coaching them, a powerful energy was welling up inside of me. I studied the greatest thought leaders of our time and incorporated them into my coaching. A time came when I realized that my work in the corporate world wasn’t empowering, which is when I set out to study myself and determine my passion and deepest desires.
 In my search, I discovered Dave Blanchard, CEO or Og Mandino Group and then I was introduced to Bob Proctor, Chairman of Life Success Productions and one the greatest leaders of human potential and success. It was Bob who struck a chord in me and during our conversation, he said to me “Tell me what you want and I’ll show you how to get it!” I haven’t looked back since that day and now coach peak performance athletes, entrepreneurs and business leaders to shift their thinking to achieve optimal results.

2nd
How does thinking into results work?

The Thinking Into Results program that I facilitate was established by Bob Proctor and Sandra Gallagher. It is the culmination of Bob’s greatest work and based on 50 years of study of the science and mechanics of personal achievement. Thinking Into Results is a comprehensive, weekly-guided home study program designed to facilitate positive, profound, permanent change in any area of your life.

 It provides immediate impact through strategic repetition and is a lifelong application that impacts generations. It is a highly structured, step-by-step process that empowers you to clarify your goal with absolute precision, install it at the deepest levels of your mind and harmonize your goal with the natural laws of the universe. 

It is a transformational system and in as little as six months, you will multiply your effectiveness and productivity with virtually no effort at all.



Dan LeFave
Success Coach




No comments:

Post a Comment