Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bateman's Bicycle Company Story

Social Media is alive and well!
It was a cold and breezy day in Toronto.  I was glad I noticed on my Facebook feed that Bateman's Bicycle  Company was having a glove sale today. 50% of gloves.It was great timing because I need some new gloves!  
I had written an article on Bateman's Bicycle Company in  May 2012 regarding great experience I had in getting my bike tuned up. 
Had great opportunity to talk to Rob Bateman and share him with him the details of the article and that it had been viewed 2700 times!
Click below to read post
Http://metroactive.org/wordpress/blog/batemans-bicycle-company-has-online-and-offline-marketing-that-works/
Also learned that he used Constant Contact to send out newsletter on a quarterly basis. It also turns out that I am a Authorized Local expert and Solution provider since October 2011. I  always enjoy sharing success stories using the Constant Contact platform.
Got myself nice pair of gloves to keep my hands warm for the winter weather and great to used for non-bike activities also.
Below is picture of the Facebook ad.
Happy cycling!
 http://www.batemansbikeco.com/
Bateman's Bicycle Company
Cold fingers on the ride to work this morning???

Warm them up. 50% off in stock winter gloves at Bateman's Today only.
1Unlike · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment