Friday, November 23, 2012

Speaking engagement with Constant Contact Nov 19-22.2012


It was busy week of sharing insights on social media strategies with three different groups this week.

Monday November 19th

I was at the Rostie group in downtown Toronto where I shared the Power of Email Marketing to an great audience of entrepreneurs and professionals

                                          Jim Pagiamtzis sharing insights on Power of Email Marketing

Testimonials: "

Jim Pagiamtzis was very passionate and inspiring in sharing his insight Power of Email Marketing" Anna Smith


Tuesday November 20th.

I did my 2nd session on Get Started with Email Marketing using Contact at the Centre of Social Innovation on Bathurst Street near bloor. Huge thanks to Jacque Berge for the space. I had great interactive session with three amazing attendees.

                                                     Jim Pagiamtzis at CSI in Downtown Toronto


Thursday November 22nd

I was at North York Civic Centre where I shared  Howt o become a Networking Success and Social Media Made Simple with Constant Contact for Communications Advertising and Marketing Professionals (CAMP).

This presentation happened because Murali Murthy attended the Canada Job Expo few months earlier which happened at the North York Memorial Centre (next door to the North York Civic Centre). He was so impressed with what he heard he asked me to come and speak at his event.

For more information on click on the link below
http://www.campnetworking.ca/


                                          Murali Murthy and Jim Pagiamtzis



If you group is interested in having me come in and speak. Email me jim@pagiamtzis.com to book a date and time. Still have dates open for 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment