Friday, November 9, 2012

Journey to Vision Discovery Session with Justin McMakin



It was an amazing day to spend time with Justin McMakin from Full Media Centre.

In 2011 I was part of mastermind group with 5 other amazing entrepreneurs will all shared our strengths and expertise get amazing results for events and getting things to do grow our business. Justin McMakin was instrumental in building  Get Connected Make Wealth Happen website which was urgently needed to better explain my brand and what I did. It has continued to work and many more exciting thing have happened since then. Hence our meeting today to update and create couple of more websites to explain to my existing client and new prospects what I do!

In the coming weeks will be sharing that information with you. So stay tuned!


Video we did to celebrate our day. Enjoy!
http://socialcam.com/v/W5dNNeyC

To book your own Vision Discovery session email justin@fullmediacenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment