Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Journey to meeting Chef John


                                         Jim Pagiamtzis and Chef Anthony at Fish Street


 Recently had the opportunity to meet with Chef John D'Ambrosio who will be opening the Fish Street location in the Yonge and Eglinton in mid-October.



                                           Madlen Satz and Chef Anthony at Fish Street


 Madlen Satz has been a huge fan in sharing and forwarding my messages on Face book and Twitter for the last few years. For that I am very thankfull and appreciative.

 Recently Madlen Satz referred me to Chef Anthony and we sat down to learn more about his new store and vision of his business.

I have brought in Marc Gordon (speaker ,consultant) who owns Fourword Media. He will be assisting in providing online and offline branding for Fish Street



Grand opening date will be announced soon!
Website will be launched soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment