Saturday, October 13, 2012

Journey to be on CityTv


 My friends tell me that I am everywhere! Well if that's the case then I should appear on Citytv before the end of the year. Perhaps the morning show or join at one of my events!  Join me in my campaign to get on Citytv. Email, tweet and let see what happens!

                                                    Jim Pagiamtzis at Herbie Fund day at Yonge an Dundas

                                                   Citytv Truck at project water



I have lots of topics to share:
-Talk about my books Get Connected Make Wealth Happen or Spotlight on Success
-Social Media
- Power of Blogging
- Journey of Entrepreneur and much more

  Email or tweet them and assist me get on Citytv before December 31st!
  twitter: @KevinFrankish @DinaPugliese @JennValentyne @FrankFerragine

No comments:

Post a Comment