Sunday, January 2, 2011

More Testimonials for Jim Pagiamtzis from www.jimpagiamtzis.wordpress.com

Hi Jim

I was in your Networking presentation yesterday at Metro Hall.

I find your presentation very clear and informative. It gives me insights into my own way of working and presentation.

Many thanks for a grest session.

Eddie



– Eddie Kwong

http://eddiekwong.com



Nancy Dunlop requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Hi Jim, I attended your networking workshop this morning at the Metro Hall Employment Centre. Even though I “know” about networking, I needed a boost to get doing it. Thanks for your tips, resources and motivation.



- Nancy Dunlop




Simona Koslunova, Commercial Insurance Broker, HKMB (business partner)
was with another company when working with you

“While working with Jim in the capacity of volunteer for an Internet Professionals, I found great interest working with him. I saw that Jim was hardworking, fun, enthusiastic, came across as professional with great sales and negotiating skills.” November 15, 2006

Martina Ernst, CEO and Founder, Wo-Built Inc. (colleague)
worked directly with you

“I met Jim while volunteering for the Society of Internet Professional (SIP). His enthusiasm was contagious and he was a immense help to all us other volunteers. He put great efforts into promoting and marketing of SIP events and it was a pleasure to work with him.” January 18, 2007

Max Haroon, President, Society of Internet Professionals (SIP) (colleague)
managed you

“Jim has abundance energy and has a good knack of speaking to people, I am very happy to see him staffing SIP booth at tradeshows as volunteer where his skills shines of sparking talking to visitors.” October 8, 2007
On December 15 had the great opportunity to share 1 hour on Networking your way to Success at three day workshop “New Comer Foreign Trained Teachers’ at Skills for Change in Toronto (1139 College Street)
Below are some feed and comments from the group
The new idea and vision of Networking Strategy. New inspiration towards networking. Exceptional presentation. I have already met new people here and have change my attitude towards networking.
Matthew Mendez
matthew2216@gmail.com
Thank you so much for all the optimism. I needed the most at this in my transitional life here in Canada
Fernando Del Mundo
tandelmundo@rocketmail.com
The whole thing….!
Najla Alskhi
najlaalkhi@gmail.com
Was very motivational
Jim is a great motivational speaker,lots of high energy and useful tips, encourages positive attitude and result oriented. I especially like the idea of affirmation, very interesting and potentially very powerful
Very good really places on the importance of networking

Feedback from appearance on That Channel.com

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/25596700 2nd speaker

I watched your radio show video on their website – well done !!!!

you handled yourself very professionally… I’m impressed man !!!!

Sincerely,

Terry Gogna FT.FHS.
1 866 535 1352
www.terrygogna.com

MAXIMIZING !!!
Profitability & Retention Rate of Sales Teams

Hi Jim

Sept 17th Social Services talk on Networking Success! comments

I was in your Networking presentation yesterday at Metro Hall.

I find your presentation very clear and informative. It gives me insights into my own way of working and presentation.

Many thanks for a great session.

Eddie

-

Eddie Kwong

http://eddiekwong.com

Nancy Dunlop requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Hi Jim, I attended your networking workshop this morning at the Metro Hall Employment Centre. Even though I “know” about networking, I needed a boost to get doing it. Thanks for your tips, resources and motivation.

- Nancy Dunlop
Feedback from talk at Monarch Park Collegiate talk at Business Award Ceremony from teacher.
Hi Jim,
Your talk was very meaningful for the students. It showed them the act of putting out and giving back for little extrenal reward. This aspect is lost at the school atmostphere of ‘whats in it for me’. Networking is of course vital to getting connected, however, I have always found that being a good and nice person first, attacts connections because people are impressed by the value of the person one is. I will try to reconnect with you over the summer when I have more time. Thanks again for ‘giving back’ to Monarch Park.
Cheers, Don Sexton
Great comment from Donna Messer in response to my networking)
Hi Jim:

I’ll spread the word for you! Networking is the single most important tool anyone can have in their toolbox.

Learning how to effectively use that tool is something you have mastered.

I’m happy to refer you and your events.
Donna Messer
ConnectUs Communications Canada
www.connectuscanada.com
Feedback from entrepreneur who watched one of my DVD’s on Networking your way to Success
Hey Jim!
I just watched your DVD and it is full of great tips! You are so natural in front on people and your outgoing personality really shines! I really liked your information about the newsletter, I have been thinking of setting one up to keep contacts informed on a monthly basis in case it could trigger future busines or new relationships but I havent actually gotten around to it! I hope those people took in how much FREE and USEFUL information you gave them! Oh and your story about texting was really funny but its true, some people prefer to do business through phone while others prefer email, have to tailor the style of follow up to the contact.
Keshia Ali
Wednesday Sept 3,2008 spoke at Happen in Burlington on Networking your way to Success below are some comments

Just wanted to say thanks for presenting at yesterday’s meeting. I liked your passion and dynamism. Being French (Quebecois), I relate to your feeling based communication.



I especially appreciated your advice to set specific goals about what you want. Following this advice, I set myself a clear goal to find employment that offers a really good fit with my skills and ambitions on October 30th. Having a specific date makes it more real and motivates me to take the actions to lead me there.



I also liked your line about “the solution to a problem lies at a higher level than the level at which it was created”. Transition forces us to “move up” to this higher level and at the same time to better ourselves.



André Choquet, F.C.I.A., F.S.A.

Great enthusiasm and lots of useful information this morning!
Eric Cameron
Jan 11,2010 spoke at Skills for Change in Toronto. on Networking your to Success
Bishop Morracco Thomas Merton C.S.S were in attendance
“Speaker was loud and clear, what he said stuck with you”
“High Energy Excellent Powerpiont!” teresa.kelly@tcdsb.org

I was so impressed by your speaking style and your presentation yesterday at Skills for Cha.
- Yury Biryulev

We met at your workshop today in Skills for Changes. 10X, the lecture was Excellent, I really enjoyed!
You promise to provide me with more Tips for networking / connections and networking meetings!
I am very appreciated for your time!
Zdravka Kaymakchieva


Thanks for your lively presentation yesterday. I really liked how you tailored your presentation to the age of the majority of the participants.
Teresa Marie Kelly
Technology Teacher
I was unemployed for almost a year. The recession created an incredibly difficult job market to crack. I heard horror stories of MBA graduate students taking Data Entry positions. I was told I was overqualified after interviews with 3 different companies; ”runner-up” on 4 different occasions; and turned down 5 different jobs because the position was not exactly what fit my career aspirations. Along the way, my resume went through countless revisions, while my interviewing skills improved immensely. I also received some valuable lessons from Jim Pagiamtzis. He taught me the importance of blogging, to showcase what skills I’ve gained over my career that could help others in improving theirs. Although I’ve stopped blogging, the process of writing kept me in an “employed” state of mind. Jim also introduced me to the value of networking. I relay that same importance to anyone I know of that’s unemployed. Currently employed as a Sales & Marketing Coordinator for a Human Resources Consulting firm, our company also preaches the value of personal marketing (i.e. social networking). Once I found employment, my priorities changed, thus, my communication with Jim broke down. He would make an ideal Mentor because he’s willing to help you become successful, at work and in life. Jim has the gusto of an entrepreneur; always looking for an opportunity to exploit and never backing down from a challenge. For example, he knows he can still improve as a public speaker and is doing so by taking any chance given to him to speak in public.
- Jay Rosales
http://jayrosales.wordpress.com/ Great Tim Horton’s story
www.jayrosales.blogspot.com great insight articles
“Christmas has came early as I have landed a position Fedex Freight Canada team as a Operations Manager, Handling and working on their current transportation supply links through their Canadian operations. My start date commences Jan 4th so I am bringing in 2010 with a bang.

I want to thank you all for your assistance and guidance during this past while. Although my transition was not as long as others, I do know persistance and determination will land each of you in your next dream position.

I want to thank Jim, Robin, John and Greg for all your help and bringing a wide variety of key topics and speakers to the group. It greatly aided me in my search and instilled some new tactics to use during my career search.

This Opportunity did come through the Happen Group and I want to thank Jim Pagiamtzis (a Happen Topic presenter)for putting me in front of all the key contacts at Fedex without your assistance I know I would not have found this opportunity (It was a truly a hidden opportunity) .

I do plan to attend the next Mississauga meeting in the New year with Timbits in hand to better thank everyone..With this vast array of talented networking connections, I know I would miss someone if I began to list everyone who directly assisted me during my search. So thank you all!!!

Best Regards and Good Hunting

Jeff Conn
Newly joined Happenite Alumni
Dan Kagan

, Corporate Sales Manager, CompuSmart Canada (colleague)
worked with you

“Jim is a strong corporate advocate and team player. His willingness to get it done coupled with his strong organizational skills make him a valued asset to any team.” August 13, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment